344 Reason Why I Love You

by - 1:40:00 PM

Reasons Why I Love You | Sushmita De Jesus

To all who wants to know the content of my Reasons why I Love You. Here is the list. Enjoy! :)

1. You complete me :)
2. The way you laugh.
3. For bringing chocolates...always. Haha!
4. The way you tell me "I love you" anywhere, anytime.
5. You love God.
6. For accepting my past.
7. Because you are now Iglesia ni Cristo.
8. The way you're proud I'm your girlfriend.
9. For always saying "I'm sorry" when we are arguing...even it's not your fault.
10. Because you never leave me.
11. For being a perfect boyfriend for me.
12. You make me worry...always.
13. You make me jealous...sometimes.
14. Because you never gave up.
15. You're the first and last person I think about.
16. Because I feel safe when I'm with you.
17. Nothing else matter when I'm with you.
18. How you listen to me talk nonsense for almost 1 day.
19. I seriously don't see why you liked me.
20. Thank you for everyday good morning & good night messages.
21. I love your smile.
22. How you correct my English. Haha
23. Love the way you call me "Baby" and "My Princess".
24. How we always the same idea or what's on our mind.
25. You never get mad at me when I'd make fun of you.
26. We're perfect for each other.
27. Because I feel warm when I'm with you.
28. You're the only good thing I have.
29. For helping me for my problems.
30. For being supportive all the time 24/7.
31. For always giving me a kiss when we see each other or goodbye kiss.
32. Because I can't imagine my life without you :(
33. Because you spoil me too much. Haha
34. Because you make me feel I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
35. The way you care even we're being apart.
36. Because you're being game for my adventurous thing.
37. You're the kindest person I know.
38. You're the sweetest ever.
39. To make me "Patahan" when I'm crying.
40. With you, love is not a competition.
41. The way you laugh on my craziness attitude. Haha!
42. Because you're planning for our future.
43. When you think you're slim when you're not. Haha!
44. You're very understanding,
45. Because you're a good son to your parents.
46. You're always proud at me.
47. Never met anyone like you.
48. Because you love my family.
49. I'll marry you.
50. You work but still get time for me, even just for a while.
51. Because you're having a crush on me before. Aha!
52. You love me more than I love you.
53. For telling me I love you every minute.
54. You're trustworthy.
55. You never get bored in my "kadaldalan".
56. For telling me I'm beautiful and sexy everyday :)
57. You're my Destiny.
58. You're gentleman.
59. I love you more than yesterday.
60. You never broke up with me when I got my mood swings(badly)
61. You're my better half.
62. You laugh at my corny jokes.
63. You support my decisions.
64. You add colors to my life.
65. Because you want what I want in the future.
66. Because you cried for me.
67. I love you more than my cellphone. Haha!
68. Because you're strong.
69. Because you take my breath away.
70. The moment I heard your voice for the first time in phone call...I'm happy.
71. The way I'm smiling when I talked to you.
72. I got butterflies when we kisses.
73. You change me for the best. You change me real good. Thank you.
74. Because you change yourself for me.
75. Thank you for being stupid enough to not leave me when all I do is hurt you :(
76. I love you're smell.
77. For giving me a hug when I feel hopeless.
78. How you correct my spellings. Haha!
79. When you make tampururot...always. Haha!
80. The way you laugh when I sound like a puppy. :)
81. You respect me like you respect your mother. Thank you so much.
82. You respect my family.
83.  When I see you're happy from my efforts.
84. You give anything I need or I like.
85. I see how happy you are when I'm with you.
86. I miss you always :(
87. You always worry about me.
88. Because I know you will be good at my future kids.
89. You're my best friend.
90. You can't hide it well when you are trying to tell me something that's not true. I see you!
91. I will not regret anything I had with you.
92. I can stay forever in love with you.
93. I can tell you anything.
94. You make my dreams come true. Yiee!
95. There is nothing in my life I'd like to change anymore.
96. I never get feel shy to eat like a monster in front of you. Haha!
97. You make 5 seconds so meaningful.
98. I trust you.
99. You trust me.
100. You're very loyal to me.
101. You make me laugh sincerely.
102. You know who truly I am.
103. I love your surname...promise!
104. You're a hard worker.
105. To me, you're perfect.
106. How you eat.
107. You're faithful.
108. I just can't seem stop thinking about you.
109. You actually would like my story.
110. I can't wait to kiss you...always
111. You love to travel too.
112. When you want to eat but I say NO. Haha!
113. You love me for me.
114. You're the kind of guy I was looking for, I just don't know how to describe.
115. How you amaze on me.
116. How we understand each other in coding.
117. You know so much about me.
118. I can't wait to hug you!
119. You never judge me.
120. Someone called me stupid for doing this, but I don't care. It's going to be worth it.
121. You're my world.
122. Because you care other people more than yourself. I'm happy for that.
123. You're the only thing I need.
124. I want to be the one to make all your friends jealous.
125. You make me believe in forever.
126. You like late nights.
127. I'm sorry I ask too much questions sometimes.
128. When you're doing a surprise for me but it's too obvious. Haha
129. I want to be the first person you'd call when you're sad.
130. My purpose in life is to actually love you and only you.
131. I dream of you every day.
132. You listened to me.
133. I'm able to do things I've never been able to.
134. My future with you is unimaginable.
135. You make my future sounds all nice.
136. The way you look at me when I'm eating,
137. I'd still love you even if you don't.
138. Your surprises.
139. Your greatness.
140. The way you treat my friends,
141. The way we make up after a fight.
142. I think about you every morning.
143. You're the one.
144. You never failed to make me smile.
145. You're my one and only chubs :)
146. You complete my thoughts.
147. Love the way your sounds over the phone.
148. Somehow you know what it takes to please me.
149. You can read my mind.
150. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. Yiee!
151. I've never done this surprises before. Only you :)
152. Because you've forgiven me. Thank you :)
153. You compliment me.
154. You don't stay mad long.
155. You sing for me even you don't. Haha!
156. You're my motivation.
157. How I can never hate you.
158. How you love like no other.
159. I'm very comfortable with you.
160. The way I yelled at you but still your smiling
161. I love it when it rains and I wish you were here cuddling with me.
162. I love talking about you.
163. Because you give me attention.
164. I love it when just thinking of you would get me to do things I never thought I could.
165. I love how you tell me what's wrong with me but you never hate me for it.
166. I love how I thank God every single day for giving me you.
167. Because you're still there even when we were separated.
168. When I dream of my life partner, I see you. Only you.
169. I could die happy right now.
170. I read our conversations over and over again.
171. Love when I see your name on the screen on phone.
172. I could say, "I miss you" every day.
173. I'm not scared anymore.
174. I love the feeling that I get whenever I see kids and daydream about having a family with you.
175. Your appreciation
176. You really hate to see me crying
177. The way you hug me when we first see each other
178. The way you hold my hand
179. Waking up by your side
180. Touching my head until I fall asleep
181. How you look into my eyes
182. How you can make my heart stop with a kiss
183. The way you stare at me as if I am the sexiest girl on the planet
184. When I'm feeling the worst, you make me feel the happiest
185. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you.
186. I love you for who you are. Even you're thinking I'm not.
187. How I tell a long stories that have no meaning, but you'll listen to me anyway.
188. I love the way you look at me and how it makes me feel peaceful and loved.
189. The way you're not embarrassed to call me sweet things in front of anyone
190. The way you always find a way to see me or talk to me
191. How you would do anything I say
192. The way we're so much alike!!  Very true! Haha
193. How you make me feel when I think I'm nothing.
194. The way you hold my hand when we're walking
195. When you have a picture of me and you as your FB profile pic
196. How you plan our future together
197. The way we both don't remember how was our first met.
198. For getting along with my parents.
199. How you massage my hand and feet when I'm tired. :)
200. Because you're conservative. (Weh? Haha!)
201. You already know that I'm crying even I'm not saying to you.
202. I love that since the day you came into my life, everything's been perfect
203. We both know that together we can work through all the hard times
204. You laugh at me when I act silly
205. You light up my life.
206. You know how to bring a smile to my face.
207. How I can share my secrets to you.
208. You and me together...we can make magic.
209. You try to understand me...always
210. When you call me at work just to say I love you
211. How I cry when I hear your voice over the phone because I really miss you.
212. In the story of my life, the best chapters are filled with you.
213. Every heartbeat belongs to you.
214. You're good at swimming but I'm not.
215. My favorite food is your favorite too. (Gaya gaya! Haha)
216. Time flies when I'm with you.
217. Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure.
218. You're the only one who holds my heart.
219. Since the day you came into my life, nothing would be right without you.
220. You're the only one I see forever with.
221. I can see my dreams with you.
222. My life will be nothing if you leave me.
223. You've taught me the meaning of love.
224. Your gentle touch.
225. You've seen me at my worst and you still love me.
226. How you amaze when I'm searching in internet because I'm faster. Haha
227. How you "tampo" when my kiss in text is short by one.
228. You're disappointed when you didn't help me at my work.
229. Because I'm the only one you love me like this. I'm lucky :)
230. You're childish.
231. Because you also love dogs. (Gaya gaya talaga! Haha)
232. How you hate my ex's because they hurt me.
233. The first I took on a ferris wheel with someone is you. Only you.
 At Skyranch Pampanga, December 19, 2014 by 6:13pm.
234. When I'm sad, happy, down or getting a bad news or good news. The first person I only think to talk to was you.
235. You know my password in fb when I'm not.
236. I love knowing that if I died tomorrow, that I found my soul mate before I did
237. Because your family loves me.
238. Anything I wear a dress you always say you love it.
239. For waking up until 12am to greet me for monthsary's but I'm not. Sorry :(
240. You don't like my friends when I don't like it too.
241. You don't care how much you cost when I'm with you. Thank you.
242. You're more enjoyed in our adventure. Unfair! Haha!
243. You like all my ideas...anything.
244. You're handsome.
245. You know all my favorites and likes.
246. Make my birthday memorable..last june 2015
247. The way you hold me like you never want to let me go.
248. But seriously, my idea of a good night is just you and me.
249. The way you kiss my forehead always.
250. Because I know you will be a good husband to me.
251. Because you follow all my commands.
252. You're honest.
253. I feel your presence even were apart.
254. I love looking at you sleeping.
255. My future is you.
256. Even you're not my first, but you are my last and forever.
257. How you worked hard for our future.
258. You're afraid to lose me...well me too.
259. Because you love korean drama too.
260. Because I'm still beautiful to you when I wake up.
261. You feel sorry always for not understanding me.
262. For texting me every second and minute.
263. Because you would not bear to talk to me in one day.
264. You're my energy.
265. I can't stare you for a minute. I know it doesn't make sense.
266. Because I show the true of myself only you no one else.
267. You're a good influence.
268. We already have plan for our future house.
269. Because you kiss me even I'm not yet brushing my teeth. Haha!
270. You're chubby. Peace. Haha!
271. No matter how others see me, you make me feel special.
272. You're my soul mate.
273. The way you massaging my head because of my headache.
274. When you were trying hard to make a puppy sound but you fail. Haha. I find it funny.
275. Your reaction when we see each other after a month.
276. Even when I cut my hair or not. I'm still look beautiful to you.
277. When you're jealous.
278. You have such a beautiful smile and that smile makes me happy all day.
279. We are independent individuals, yet when we are together, we are inseparable.
280. You put up with my moodiness and all other imperfections.
281. I love how you wrap your arms around me and how that makes me feel secure.
282. I love you not only because who you are but also because who I am when I am with you.
283. Because you're a programmer.
284. After a huge fight, you would always be the first one to call and negotiate ways to make things better for us.
285. Your kindness to other people.
286. Because I already know if your angry through your face.
287. Because you are "Gaya-gaya"! Haha =P
288. The way you bite my lips.
289. Everything about you.
290. The love you've always shown me.
291. Because you always worrying for me.
292. You love my religion.
293. Because you don't smoke, drugs or alcoholic.
294. You buy anything I want.
295. Because you order food so many even I said I'm already full.
296. You already starting earn money to our future.
297. Because we already had a name for our babies in the future. Haha!
298. I want to grow old with you.
299. I want to spend my life with you forever.
300. You're my future husband.
301. Because I have 100 Hershey Kisses pa to you. Haha! =P
302. The way you're crying when I'm crying.
303. Because you always ask me what I'm doing multiple times! Haha.
304. The way I laugh when you say "mwah mwah mwaa~~aah" over the phone.
305. Because your trying hard to make an abs.
306. You're my Superman.
307. Because my heart beats only for you.
308. When I think I'm walking in aisle all I can see is you waiting for me.
309. Because when you lay in bed in 2 minutes your snoring na. Haha!
310. How you tell me I'm the only girl for you
311. How you would never flirt with any other girl
312. Because we're fighting.
313. The way you get angry because I had late replies.
314. The way you put my feelings first
315. I love how you enjoy the little things I do for you and think they are big
316. You're friendly.
317. Because other people thought we're siblings. Haha!
318. You're very polite.
319. Because you will do anything just for me. Thank you :)
320. My day was incomplete when I'm not talking to you.
321. Because gala ka din. Haha!
322. You love pizza too.
323. I think about you before going to sleep...always.
324. I'm always thinking about you every second, every minute.
325. When you jump, I jump. When you die, I die.
326. You're very helpful.
327. How I'm craving to your hugs and kisses...everyday.
328. You're not scared at heights.
329. Because you are "matakaw" like me. Haha!
330. You always cheer me up when I'm down.
331. You also like my favorite songs and band. (Gaya-gaya talaga! Haha)
332. When you're laughing and really happy when I say "Wag ka na magtampo, aanakan mo pa ako diba?" Hahaha! =P
333. Because you're really enjoy watching the minions movie than me.
334. You love your family.
335. You know how to bike when I'm not. Tsk -_-
336. You always make me feel that you'll never cheat on me and I have faith in it.
337. You're not embarrassed when you kissed me at a huge crowd.
338. The way you treat me like a really really princess.
339. I love the fact that I've met you during the craziest time of my life and you changed it all in just a mili-second.
340. I love the way you keep your cool whenever I do stupid things.
341. I love how even when you're not with me I still feel like you're right here with me
342. I know you like it when I sweet talk. Ha!
343. I know I'm annoying but I never heard you say it even though I'm most annoying to you.
344. I'd go vegetarian for you. (Because you need this for your treatment.)

You May Also Like

0 comments