Magnum Manila

by - 12:54:00 PM


Magnum Manila - Sushmita
Magnum Manila - Sushmita

Magnum Manila - Sushmita

Death by choclate(250)
Magnum Manila - Sushmita

It's my boyfriend's birthday! So we decided to celebrate it in a restaurant. My boyfriend want me to go in manila since I'm working here in subic and he want me to see the beautiful mall in taguig the SM Aura. And yes it's beautiful as I expected specially at the rooftop, it's very romantic. And before going here in Sm Aura we did research on where we should eat and we chose here in Magnum Manila. We just want a dessert first and we ordered this dessert. If you want an only ice cream you can still buy with 100 pesos I think. then you can choose a dip you want and sprinkles but you can't eat it inside the restaurant because their priority is for who ordered on a plate.

PS: As of 2018 Magnum Manila is no longer available at SM Aura. You can visit them at SM Mall of Asia. 

Location: SM Aura

You May Also Like

0 comments