Birthday Lookbook + June Life Update

by - 10:03:00 PM

Birthday-Lookbook-June-Life-Update

Happy Birthday to me!πŸ™†Time flies and I am 24 now. Huhu.πŸ˜… I didn't plan anything on my birthday. I just want to celebrate it on our home with my family eating cakes, pizza, lasagna, ice creams and of course karaoke! It's the best birthday ever because I feel so happy and blessed. I know it's too simple but hey! I am still blessed because I still have them.😊

Birthday-Lookbook-June-Life-Update
Birthday-Lookbook-June-Life-Update


And here's my June Life Update:

1. I finally posted my first vlog on my YouTube Channel.πŸ™ˆ I am planning now to do a vlog for travel and for my online diary. Good luck to me! Haha.(Coz' the struggle is real πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚).  Subscribe to my channel, link here.

2. I am currently unemployed. I didn't plan this but unfortunately the company I worked for is now closed due to bankruptcy. So for now, I am working as a freelancer - Web Developer. I do have projects now and I enjoyed being here at home. Haha.😁

3. As much as possible, I always keep myself productive everyday. I really want to do something I want and making me happy. Until now, I kept asking myself, what I really want to do?😯

Birthday-Lookbook-June-Life-Update
Birthday-Lookbook-June-Life-Update

4. I am planning to sell my pre-loved clothes on Instagram. Follow @thriftbymss for more updates. I don't have any post yet because I am still preparing my clothes. Hopefully this July, I will be able to post the clothes I'll sell on my account so stay tuned!

5. My mother is pushing us(my boyfriend) to get ready on marriage next year. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚She wants us to announce the engagement on my birthday like hello? My boyfriend still not proposing to me. Hahah! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚She's excited for her grandchildren tho. πŸ˜‚

Birthday-Lookbook-June-Life-Update

And last, thank you so much for all the birthday greetings! 😊


You May Also Like

0 comments