Ukay Ukay OOTD Challenge

by - 2:40:00 PM











I've been so busy this past few days because of the opening of my clothing brand "Mi Estilo" and of course! I'm out of money! Haha. Because of the expenses of my brand so I decided to go in Ukayukay na lang. :)

I love ukay ukay talaga! :) Cheap clothes but super good quality! I bought this whole outfit at Anonas Ukay-Ukay. Just near Anonas LRT Station. The blouse was cost 50pesos only! And the skirt was 100pesos. So 150pesos only for this whole outfit! I really love the style of the blouse with some lace with ruffles style. Also the skirt, the length was perfect! Even the style with buttons at the left side, the brand was Zara. Haha!

How to go Anonas Mall?
- If you are from North/South, just drop off at Cubao Crossing. Then ride a jeep that is going to Anonas. Remember! Ask the driver first if they can drop you at Anonas because some of the jeepney's are going to Libis Quezon.
- Landmark is the stairway of LRT Station. Take note: It is not exactly at Anonas Mall. Near Anonas only. You can ask the guards or tinderas where is Ukay ukay of Anonas :)

Good Luck! And I hope this post helps you :)

"Make your own style." <3 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments