Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot

by - 12:42:00 PM






























My boyfriend and I was sooo busy this past few days in our work. As in no long text or call a day. So I said that this Sunday, I want to relax, I want my comfort foods of course with him. Haha. At first we planned to go at The Yard Pasig but the weather was not good so I said "Let's go to moa na lang" then let's eat in a buffet restaurant.

I've been craving in Four Seasons: Hotpot City for a month. I do love shabu-shabu. Especially the cheese ball aaaah (Craving again). Before I mentioned to my bf about the Four Seasons I already book a reservation online for us for dinner. Haha. Well, I already expect his answer :) though I know he's not a fan in shabu-shabu(This is his first time to eat in shabu-shabu restaurant) I think he still enjoy pa rin. Haha (obvious naman sa mga picture. Haha)


I will recommend to book you reservation first online or phone. Because when we got there, they already fully booked and the walk-in's waited for 2 hours pa. Reservation is free naman no down payment. 😊 Click here to book yours. 💕


Four Seasons: Hotpot City Buffet has 3 branches:

  • Araneta Center - Manhattan Parkview
    • Ground Floor, Manhattan Parkview, Gen. Roxas Ave., Araneta Center, Quezon City  
    • 932-7777, 939-7777
  • SM Mall of Asia
    • Bldg E., By the Bay, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
    • 831-7777, 835-7777
  • SM Southmall
    • Unit 1178-1182, Upper Ground Floor SM Southmall, Alabang-Zapote Road, Almanza Uno, Las Pinas City, Las Piñas, Philippines
    • 556-1777, 556-2777


Hours:
Monday — Sunday
Lunch: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Dinner: 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm


Rates:

FOUR SEASONS BUFFET & HOTPOT MALL OF ASIA AND CUBAO:

ADULT RATE:
Adult Weekday Lunch: 688
Adult Weekday Dinner: 888
Adult Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 888

KIDS RATE:
Kids below 3 ft: FREE
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekday Lunch: 188
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekday Dinner: 288
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 288

Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekday Lunch: 388
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekday Dinner: 588
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 588

*Prices are subject to 5% service charge.

FOUR SEASONS BUFFET & HOTPOT SM SOUTHMALL:

ADULT RATE:
Adult Weekday Lunch: 588
Adult Weekday Dinner: 788
Adult Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 888

KIDS RATE:
Kids below 3 ft: FREE
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekday Lunch: 188
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekday Dinner: 288
Kids 3 ft - 4 ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 388

Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekday Lunch: 388
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekday Dinner: 488
Kids 4 ft - 4 ft 6" Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 588


They also has a birthday promo like vikings. If it is your birthday today or birth month you can avail a free(for those who has a birthday only) with 3 person. Check here for more promos.

The staff, ambiance and foods are 5 stars for us! We will go back here again! :)

Website: http://www.fourseasonshotpot.com.ph
Instagram:@fourseasonshotpotph

You May Also Like

0 comments