How I style?

by - 4:43:00 PM




To those who see me always (office, church, friends etc.,) I know you notice, I'm always wearing a skirts mini or midi and dresses. I do love skirts more than pants. And I'm very comfortable with it.

So let's get back to the question. How I style? Many of my friends always ask me this because they always saw my ootd's in personal or in Instagram. So I come up to think "Mmm what's my style?" So I look up my closets and check all my clothes. And I notice that I only have one pants, 5 denim skirts and many dresses and crop tops. Not include my clothes at Bataan. And I was like, "Isa lang pala pants ko?" Hahaha.

On the pictures above, I only bought it in Ukay-Ukay near Anonas Mall, check the details here. I bought it for only 100pesos, this is my favorite skirt so far. This t-shirt is from Landmark Makati for only 219pesos. If you notice, I love wearing crop tops. So if you do have a big shirt or sleeveless you can tied it up like this. Or sometimes with matching with this skirt, I wore also a sleeveless crop top with big polo and rubber shoes.

But sometimes when I'm not in mood I always wore a loose shirts or dress, then I'm going to put a long sleeves inside or outside depends on what I like to style. Just be confident whenever what your outfits is because "It's your style".

I'm always updated in Fashion Trends, and I do have so many shop online lists at my Instagram. That's why I came up to think what if I make my clothing brand? This is a secret first :)

Another example of my styles:














Where I get my ideas in styling?
* I'm a fan of Pinterest. If you do check my profile, you'll see the boards where I save the images I want. I love Pinterest talaga more than in Instagram or Facebook. Create your account now and you see why I love it :)


Who is my fashion Inspiration?
* Kendall Jenner, Hadid Sisters, Diana Korkunova, Laureen Uy, Camille Co, Kryz Uy and the two sisters(Vern and Verniece)
* Check their IG's and you'll love all their ootd's


Hope you enjoy this posts. Check my hashtag #sushisootd at instagram  to get more ideas of my ootd's :)

xx
Sushmita

You May Also Like

0 comments