DIY Birthday Card + Date Activities

by - 6:26:00 PM






It's Lester's Birthday again! And oh! Of course I did something he did not expect again as usual (I think this is tradition na. Hahah). I've been thinking a surprise for 3 months and I don't know what can I do to make that day special for him. I already did the scrapbook thing, the box of gifts, the balloons, the when open letter, reasons why Iloveyou etc., that's why I don't know what to do. Haha. He said he want a travel bag that he saw at Landmark Makati. So I bought it for him and he was so happy. Then I decided to create a simple birthday card. I did it for 2 days only. And a Date Activities, what is it? I'll tell here sooon! :) And it was very exciting! we're very excited!

His reaction when he opened the card was so priceless. It makes me happy too. I love you so much chubs! xx

Check my surprise last 2015 here

You May Also Like

0 comments