My Goals for 2018

by - 7:07:00 PM



Happy New Year Everyone! Hello 2018! I know some of you are still on vacation or still celebrating the new year with your loved ones. How was our New Year? Well If you still don't know when we heard the word "It's December!" meaning "Month of Super busy 2x" for us. Haha. Because we had a fruit stand in the market at Bataan and fruits is very famous when December. So since we we're young we do celebrate the New Year in a very simple dinner like chicken bucket at Jollibee or eating a sisig from somewhere. Hahah. Because we're too tired to cook our food. But some of our neighbors at the market always give us suman at halya, baked mac, kakanin and etc., so we still had a lot of foods. And after that we sleep. YES WE SLEPT OVER NIGHT UNTIL MORNING. Haha. And that's our tradition. :D But I'm still happy with those simple things. Thankful enough to see that your family is still there, whole and healthy.


My Goals for 2018
1. Spend more time with Family
When I read the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" and "CashFlow Quadrant" by Robert Kiyosaki. I learned that money supports life, you don't need to work hard for it. And spending more time with your family is important that is the real goal of your life. Every time I watched or read a news when someone was died in an accident I always think, what will I do if my family was there? Did I already say that I love them? When did I last spend my time with them? So my goal to this 2018 is that my family is my priority I mean giving a time for them is important. I want to live with no regrets.

2. Business
After I read the book I mentioned in number 1, then all was changed. My plans, goal in life and what will I do to be a financially freedom. I know it's not easy to start a business I already read all about business, How to start, what can I expect, what to do etc., What business I want? I am still thinking and I'm ready to face the problems if ever. Goodluck for me :)

3. More Update at my Blog
This 2018 I want to be more active here at my blog. Because I noticed this past few years I was too busy and my blog was not used sometimes for 5 months. So hoping this 2018 have some time for my blog. :)

4. Trying to be an active Vlog
I know I'm good at editing in videos and make a video but I was too busy as I said. I love to do the Vlog also and I want to try it. Please give me some positive thoughts about this. Haha. Aja!

5. Healthy Living
I know I already started this and I will cotinue this forever. I am so concerned now with my body and for others too and I would love to advocate it. Love our body, don't eat a disease.


These is the top 5 so far, and hoping for the success. (Cross finger) How about you? What was your goal for this 2018?

You May Also Like

0 comments