My Lazy OOTD

by - 7:16:00 PM

Ayala_Triangle
Ayala_Triangle
Ayala_Triangle
Ayala_Triangle
Ayala_Triangle
Ayala_Triangle
Ayala_Triangle
Ayala_Triangle


These pictures was taken last November 05, It was so late and I was soooo busy this past few days. Training at Sun Life + New Project. Haaay, I wanna go to the beach, I miss the waves, the fine sand, wearing swimsuits and wavy hair. Huhu, I want a looonnng vacation!

Okay, I am wearing a super comfy clothes only because I was too lazy to wore a pants or skirts that time. These shorts is from Ukay-ukay lang for 25 pesos only :) My blouse was from my Mother. Yes it's my mother's clothe and I stole it! Hahah, Sorry mamsi. And of course matching a rubber shoes was good. Super comfy.

As you see at pictures, #FestivalLights of Ayala was preparing here.I thought it was already open but they just practicing only. Ayala triangle is always celebrating the #FestivalLight every ber-months. And this is a must visit place when December is coming.

They are still open until last day of 2017 I think. Visit here at 6pm to see this beautiful lights of Ayala Triangle. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments