12 Things + Ukay OOTD

by - 10:49:00 AM

12-Things-and-Ukay-Ukay-OOTD
I've been so addicted in Ukay-ukay recently. Last December I go in Camiling, Tarlac, Lester's place. And I found an Ukay-ukay there which is the skirts are only 80 pesos and this Fur Coat is 180 pesos only! Though I know it's a bit pricey for this Coat but the seller said it's because this is a new arrival and no flaws! And I so love it especially the color 💓 And here is my 12 Things for this month..


1. Been craving in matcha this past few days. Especially the matcha ice cream in Sambokojin.
2. As the year 2018 starts, I feel so unlucky in everything. I don't know why. Hoping this has a reason and I trust you God in everything. 😊
3. Lester and I started to plan for our anniversary trip. As you know we always doing a trip every April or at least a year and we're planning in Aurora 💓
12-Things-and-Ukay-Ukay-OOTD
4. I am now a licensed Financial Advisor at Sunlife Financial Philippines. 😊
5. We started now to pick in our Days Activities and we are excited to do it! Will announce soon! 😊
6. Whenever I go to a place, I always do an ukay-ukay thing. Hihi. Been addicted with it now. And I love love it!
12-Things-and-Ukay-Ukay-OOTD
7. My mother texted me and said she bought me a 5 skirts at ukay and it's 50pesos only! I love them all super! Love you mamsi 😀
8. Everytime I saw a new born babies, I get jealous. So I always ask my boyfriend when we will get married so we can make a baby na. Hahaha. Sorry chubs 😄
9. Last January 08, 2018, I already started my 30 Days Challenge at my Instagram. All saved at my highlights. And I am so excited for the progress of my friends! And I'll pick two of them to go with us at Azure Urban Residences for Free! 💕
12-Things-and-Ukay-Ukay-OOTD
10. I joined in IG Pod here in Ph. It's my first time to joined this pod and I really enjoyed! It's fun to meet new people or friends 😊 You can join us too! DM me 😉
11. When I was a child my dream is to be a ballerina someday. I remember I was dancing in front of my mirror. Haha. But because I know my parents will not support me about this I'd forget it. And now, I saw a picture of a ballerina and suddenly remembered my dream, so I'd been interested again. Is it too late to enroll in a ballerina class? I really really want it.
12. I can't sleep when I'm not wearing a socks at night. Though I think this is a normal? Haha.

Check out my Highlights at my Instagram named UK Haul for my Ukay-ukay updates 💓
My Dress is from Bench PH and Boots From Forever 21.


You May Also Like

0 comments