My New Skincare Routine

by - 7:30:00 PM

After I got promoted last March or April I've become so busy due to additional work responsibilities and workloads and because of that I forgotten to taking care of myself. One day, I noticed that I'm getting an acne break out due to my stress! 😟It was the first time I'm having an acne in my cheeks and nose and it freaks me out because I've never had it before during my college days.

I am not a fan on any skincare products, I don't use any moisturizer, sunscreen, toner or anything on my face because honestly my skin type is not that oily that's why I don't have an acne in my face. BUT THIS TIME HAS CHANGED! For the first time, I got an acne on my face! Maybe this is what they called "ADULTING LIFE" Huhu. Where is my confidence now 😭

So last April, I've searched all about skin. What to eat, what's the best moisturizer, how to prevent acne etc., I've tried so many products (will not mention the brand) but unfortunately it didn't work. And now, this products that I will share with you are the products that worked on my pimples! It takes 3 months for me to show the result. Because while I am using it, of course there's still a break outs because of my menstruation so for me it's pretty normal. 😊



Here are the products that I used:
(this is the step by step procedure, remember that I used all of this day and night no absences)

1. AcneCare (Anti-Acne Soap) - Name says it all! It is my first time to used this soap and for me it really worked! It really helps to dry your pimples. Also this soap contains Ace-B3, Tea Tree Oil and Bio Sulfur.

2. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub - It says Prevents Blemishes & Minimizes Pores. It's really important to exfoliate our skin and the number one we should use is a scrub to clog that pores. After using my soap, I now used this St. Ives facial scrub. I only used this for 2 times a week because I noticed that my skin gets dry but also the pimples! Also after I used this, my face is like a baby skin, it's so smooth!

3. Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner - It is my first time to use this toner and honestly I am also not a fan of toner because I had a trauma on the last toner I used. And because they say that I should really try a toner, I saw this product in Watsons and a bit curious so I bought and tried it. It's a bit pricey but for me it's totally worth it because this toner is really not that strong unlike the last toner I used. 

4. Tomato Serum by Skin Potions - I saw this product in facebook and Instagram and it says that this is totally a worth it product. This serum smells like a candy, it's too sweet but it's really worked on my pimples because I noticed after I used this serum. I feel a burning sensation on my acne I thought my skin rejecting my serum. And on the next day, I noticed the my pimples get small! As in wow! Then after that, this Tomato Serum is now one of my favorite Skincare products and I can't live without this!

5. iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer - Of course, you already know the importance of moisturizer on our skin. My before moisturizer is Aloe Vera Gel, and this is really nice on my skin but I want try a new one so I bought this moisturizer. I always saw this product in any store even in 7/11. This moisturizer is really like a water, it really absorbs your skin so fast and I see that my skin loves this product. And it feels that my skin hydrated the whole day of course if you drink a lot of water too!

6. Pimple Eraser by QuickFX - It says that it helps dry up pimples, helps diminish and reduce dark spots due to scarring, helps protect skin against the sun. I rarely used this product because it is only for pimples. When I have a pimple, I'm just going to put it only on the pimple area and leave it for a minute to absorb my skin. This really worked on my pimple because on the next day my pimple really dries!

7. Cathy Doll Whitening Sunscreen SPF50 PA+++ - I am really not a fan of sunscreen honestly. Because my face feels so sticky and it really uncomfortable for me. But when I research about our skin needs. It really required to put a sunscreen especially if you are working outside the whole day. Our skin really needs a protection under the sun and I found a perfect sunscreen for me. This product is from Thailand and it contains L-Glutathione with Cooling and Water Splash Effect. This products really absorbs your skin very well and it really has a Cooling effect after you put it on your face. It feels so refreshing all day! 
Take Note: I use this every morning only NOT night.

8. Garnier Whitening Serum Cream - I heard that to remove your acne marks, you should use a serum cream. So I tried this product and I think It worked on my skin because my acne marks really gone. I am not putting this all over my face. I only put it on my acne marks only.
Take Note: I use this every night only NOT morning.


Products Price:
1. AcneCare (Anti-Acne Soap) - 150php at Watsons or any drug store.
2. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub - 75php for smaller tube, 275php for the big one at Watsons
3. Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner - 395php at Watsons
4. Tomato Serum by Skin Potions - 295php; bought it in LG SM Megamall but you can order online here.
5. iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer - 20php sachet at Watson; can be bought also in 7/11
6. Pimple Eraser by QuickFX - 59php sachet at Watson
7. Cathy Doll Whitening Sunscreen - 35php sachet at Watson
8. Garnier Whitening Serum Cream - 30php sachet at Watson

I am not saying that this worked on all skin types. I am just sharing the products I used that worked on my skin and maybe it'll worked for you also. So always try a product until you find the one that really work for you. 😊

All products are not sponsored. So this is really my opinion on every product I used.

Here is the result now after 3 months:



You May Also Like

0 comments