Wooden Leaf Cafe Bataan - Healthy foods in Balanga

by - 2:02:00 PM

Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
When I started my 30 Days Challenge I also started to be a healthy living. Honestly at first I really hate veggies, I am a kind of person who more likes soda, junk foods, chocolates etc., But when I started a research what are the benefits of vegetable in our body. I finally learn how to eat veggies  and fun fact about me now is I prefer to eat salads and green tea than those soda or chips. I eat junk foods every once a month and I don't drink a soda now, also I eat pork once or twice a month only. 😉

I am happy that Bataan finally has a restaurant that serves a healthy diet like green salads, gourmet sandwiches, smoothies, Greek yogurt cheesecakes etc., when I heard about this I immediately look the place with my boyfriend and tried their salad.
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
It was a rainy day and we are the only customers at that time. I'm in awe when we entered, I super love the ambiance and the place is really quiet even it's near in the public market. They will greet you a warm welcome, the staffs are very friendly too. When we already choose our table they immediately served us a water. Thumbs up! 👍
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
I ordered "Chicken Nasalad (158php)" although it's lunch time I preferred to eat a salad because I really miss salads. Haha. Chicken Nasalad ingredients are Marinated Chicken Breast, Orange, Almonds, Tomatoes, Lettuce with Sweet Soy Sesame Dressing. I will tell you guys my honest review and I can say "It really worth the price". I super love the dressing and I think this will be my favorite salad here in Wooden Leaf. (Actually, I am craving now while I'm typing this. Hahaha. Gulp!😂) We waited for about 15 min for our order.
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Lester ordered "Hainanese Chicken (158php)" he wants to eat rice. Haha. If you heard the word "Hainanese" (It's one of the national dishes in Singapore) you will notice that it was served with ginger. So their hainanese chicken served with lean chicken meat with ginger-garlic sauce. You can actually choose if you want a Brown rice or White rice, he chose white rice. Lester loves the food and because I don't like the ginger, I only eat the chicken without ginger and it's still tasted good!👍
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
We also tried their Yogurt Cheesecake with granola at the bottom. I love their cheesecake version because of their healthy ingredients. I tried the "Athena's Matcha (118php)" and Lester tried the "Hade's Detox (118php)". All of their cheesecake prices are same, 118php.

The cheesecakes are not that too sweet which is I like, If I'm going to choose between the two cheesecakes that we ordered I'll choose my matcha cheesecake. I love the blend of yogurt and matcha, also the granola at the bottom. Actually I really want to order again after I ate mine but maybe next time again. Haha. Hade's Detox is a blueberry and yogurt mixture with a granola at the bottom also. I love the taste but I love more my matcha. Haha (It's because I'm a matcha lover)😅
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
Wooden-Leaf-Cafe-Bataan
We're planning to go here again to try their smoothies and pastas, but overall my rate will be 5 out of 5! Good ambiance + Good food + Friendly Staff. This will probably my hideout here in Bataan.

Price range is 80 - 200 pesos.

What we ordered:
Chicken Nasalad - 158
Hainanese Chicken - 158
Hade's Detox - 118
Athena's Matcha - 118
Total Cost: 552 for 2 person

Address: 
Market Road, Barangay San Jose, Baanga City Bataan (near Balanga Public Market beside of Pearl Chee Korean Buffet)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/woodenleafcafeph
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/woodenleafcafe

Pin Me!

You May Also Like

0 comments