February Life Update

by - 9:36:00 AM

October-Life-Update-Wandersushi
Aahhh! I missed doing a blog. I have been busy this past months because I know some of you already know that I already got a job in a corporate and been busy doing a wedding preparation ( and I'm sooo excited!) so I just want to give you guys a little update of me since some of you always messaging me how it was going in my life.

1. We already found our photographer for our wedding and we are excited working with them soon! I will announce it in my prenup blog post. Clue: They are Olongapo Based ๐Ÿ˜‰
2. Been so obsessed in any skincare products lately. In fact, I always hang out without any face powder on my face. Only for eyebrows and lip tint only and I am really satisfied with that. My mom can't believe that I don't have anything in my face but still it's flawless and glowing. Check out my secret here about the products I used for my skincare routine. ๐Ÿ˜‰
October-Life-Update-Wandersushi


3. I am trying to get not stress from my work but right now I feel super stress ๐Ÿ˜ญ the project I am working right now is really a big project and it is my first time using the environment we're going to use. But excited tho.

4. I love organizing things and planning. That's why I am the one who organizing all the things we need for our wedding. We didn't book a wedding planner because I wanted to do it and I really enjoying it! Searching for a suppliers for wedding is not EASY. I know now the feeling of all the brides to be, how it is hard to choose and how you can stay in your budget.
October-Life-Update-Wandersushi

5. I love how our parents and friends excited for our wedding than us (okay I almost talking about the wedding). My parents always talked about it in market and actually it started me to get annoyed but at the same time happy because they really supporting us 100% from small details.๐Ÿ’—

6. I am really thankful I found my makeup artist. She's also a vlogger and she's cool in everything. She knows what is the best for you. I already done with my trial makeup and she really do what's my peg. Even my mother loves it.  Will announce this in a separate blog also ๐Ÿ˜‰
October-Life-Update-Wandersushi
7. I know I didn't say this to in any of my blog or social media not because I am not proud(I'm proud kaya๐Ÿ˜Š) nor anything. We have a family business. We have a fruit stand at Balanga Public Market, Bataan Province since my mom and dad are newly weds. So if ever you will be visiting the province kindly check the market because it's one of the cleanliness market in the Philippines (they said it because they received an award.) and no hassle for grocery and stuff. We are located at the fruit section. Kindly ask the "Dory fruit stand in front of Estrella magkakalamay".๐Ÿ˜‰

8. I am sooo in love in our wedding ring. We already bought it in Ongpin Binondo. Guys if you are planning to get married, visit Ongpin. It's worth it! All the street there has a jewelry shop. I'm going to post about this in a separate blog ☺️

9. I feel so blessed today, because a lot of things happened from last year until today including the promotion of my fiance. I am so proud of him, he really deserved it. Hopefully this year 2019 will be more blessings to to come ๐Ÿ™



That's it for this blog and I'll promise that I will keep posting as mush as possible. Thank you so much for reading xx๐Ÿ’•



You May Also Like

0 comments