ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2

by - 1:31:00 PM

ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
As promised! Here is the Part 2 of my Baby Haul. I also included here the baby clothes that I ordered from some brands since a lot of you were asking on my IG Stories😊

Click here for my Part 1 Baby Haul => Baby Haul 2020 Part 1

1. NuBorn Baby Essentials(Brand)
Because I searched a lot of baby products in Instagram, my explorer page displayed almost baby stuffs! Haha😆 and I found the Nuborn page there. The first product that was caught in my eye was their fold-a-tub product. It's so cute and it already comes with a removable mesh  support net. It's also a collapsible that you can keep it in a narrow space at home. Plus you can still use it up to more than 1 year old(depends on your baby's size), just collapse the tub and that's it😊
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
Fold-a-tub = Php3,300
✨ Dimensions: 87x51x23cm
✨ Removable mesh bath support net included
✨ Nonskid interior
✨ Locking and anti slip legs
✨ Drain plug
✨ Bpa free material
✨ Color available: Blue, Pink, Purple, Green
✨ Bear Net not included.

Aside in their fold-a-tub they also offer bibdanas, muslin swaddles and hooded towels with Sacred cleanser bundle. I love a product that was made from Bamboo because it has a lot of benefits for the babies and it's breathable. Their blankets and towels are made in Bamboo!😍 I actually read reviews first before buying and I'm impressed. So I also tried to buy their bamboo muslin swaddle blankets and hooded towels(look how cute also their hooded towels😊). I love how super soft and breathable the fabric. My husband and I really loves the blankets and hooded towels and we're really excited to use these for our baby when she arrives🥰

ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
Classic Bamboo Muslin Swaddle Blanket = Php800
✨Size: 120cmx120cm
✨ 2 layers of breathable organic bamboo material
✨ Multipurpose muslin swaddle blanket
✨ Available designs: Flamingo, Pineapple, Chevron, Blue Whale, Elephant Parachute, Pink horses and Rainbow Land

They have 2 lines of swaddle blanket: Classic and Premium. Their premium is Php950 and comes in a moose design. You can also use their blankets as stroller cover or a nursing cover or whatever you want😉

We all know that babies especially newborns have a very sensitive and have delicate skin. An incredibly soft but not too plush hooded towel and wash cloth are perfect for a gentle baby bath reducing the risk of having skin irritations. Their hooded towels can used until toddler age. 
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
Bamboo Hooded Towel with Washcloth set = Php1,200
✨ Hooded Towel size: 90cmx90cm
✨ Washcloth size: 30cmx30cm
✨ 92% Organic Bamboo and 8% microfiber
✨ Super absorbent, hypoallergenic, ultra soft and anti bacterial.
✨ Designs: Koala furry ears, Pink bunny and White hooded towel

You can add an embroidery to your hooded towel if you want to put the name of your baby😊 Price is Php15/capital letter and Php10 small letter. Washcloth embroidery is Php5/letter. Embroidery orders will be taken but will only be processed after ECQ.

Bundle Promos with Sacred:
1 Nuborn Bamboo Hooded Towel set + 1 Sacred Newborn Cleanser = Php1,450
1 Nuborn Bamboo Hooded Towel set + 1 Sacred 7+ Hydrating Cleanser = Php1,500

ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
I also planning to buy Sacred too so I'm very happy that they have a Sacred bundle. I discovered the product in their website and I'm amazed how special their cleanser, because it is especially made for the first six months of the baby. Perfect for the baby's virgin skin. No fragrance and very light to baby's skin. They also have a cleanser for 7+ months.

ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
Their bibdanas are so cute! I'm always smiling when I'm looking at these bibdanas I ordered. It is made of Organic cotton material with micro-fleece. Highly absorbent and has adjustable snaps. Will order more as soon as other designs will be available. It selling out so fast and because we don't know the gender yet, I only chose a unisex design. Price is Php200 each.

Review:
I ordered via DM in Instagram and they respond as soon as they seen my inquiry. It was a smooth and fast transaction with them. I paid via BPI online transfer and they ship out the items the next day via LBC. I received the parcel the next day🥰 I love how fast the shipping process of LBC during ECQ😊

I have two batch of order from NuBorn.
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
First batch: 2 Bibdanas, 1 Hooded Towel Set + 1 sacred bundle set and 1 Muslin swaddle blanket. Shipping fee is Php298 to Bataan area.

ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
Second Batch: Fold-a-tub, 1 Hooded towel set and 1 Muslin swaddle blanket.
Shipping fee is Php1,370 because of the tub weight but it is free shipping within Metro Manila.

They will send you the receipt from the courier and they even refund the excess shipping fee for my second order because I paid Php1,640 first. I love how honest they are, because other stores don't send receipts or even telling you if your shipping fee has excess😔. They even gave me freebies because they feel sorry that my purple color of tub is not available. Thank you so much NuBorn!💖 Freebies is the bear net for the tub😊

ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
I also love their packaging from bibdanas to hooded towels. You'll really feel how special their products. More power to this brand!😊

They also offer oval multi cribs and Ecoboom Diaper Bundle.

Check their Facebook, Instagram, Lazada

2. Mother Material(Store)
I found this store in Nappi Instagram Page announcing their new retail partner. Thankfully they are the stores who deliver everyday for Metro Manila and 2 days a week for provincial area. And I saw that their Baby Moby products are always have stocks so I decided to order here all the Baby Moby products that I needed.

Will post a separate blog for Baby Moby🙂

What I ordered(w/ direct link):
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
For shipping, there's a choices where you can choose from, if you are provincial or metro manila area. I chose the Provincial(Baby Nest/Crib Bumper) that costs Php1,500.

To those who have asked about the baby nest, yes it is big enough to fit newborn up to more than one year old(depends on your kids size). It fits really well in our crib. We bought this since we don't have a mattress yest. I thought the mattress of the baby nest was thin but it is firm and thick so it's really perfect to used. Size is 34 x 19. It already comes with pillow and braided bumper.

Review:
I ordered directly to their website and they message me on my Instagram telling me that honeysuckle breastmilk bag was sold out so for an alternative she suggested to me the Lil'twinkies breastmilk bag almost the same price, so I agree. I love that they are responsive 24/7. They still answering your inquiries even it is midnight already. They also told me that I have an additional shipping fee because the Php1,500 that I paid is for only the Baby Nest. It means that the baby nest(only) will ship on it's own box since it's huge and can't deliver along with my Baby Moby products. Additional shipping fee is Ph950(Provincial (Medium Box 13" x 7" x 9")) . She also suggest a Victory Liner Cargo if I want to get a cheaper shipping. I said I prefer to pay the Php950 because it's hassle for me to get the parcel from Victory Liner bus terminal.

Baby Nest is for Pre-order only and luckily it will arrive the same week when I ordered. But they shipped my parcel after 3 days because of an emergency reason which I understand. I received my first package(Baby Moby Products) the next day and the Baby Nest after 3 days via LBC — Door-to-door. It was a smooth transaction with them and I recommended to you mommies to check their website too. There's a lot of option on their website especially UV Sterilizers🙂

Check their Website, FacebookInstagram

Store Address:
1st Branch
Mother Material PH Showroom- Quezon City (Opening Soon)
Victoria Sports Tower A, 799 Epifanio de los Santos Ave 1103 Quezon City, Philippines
Landmark: Near GMA 7 and Timog Avenue

2nd branch
Mother Material PH Showroom and Warehouse-  Antipolo City
(Fully operational during Quarantine Period)
#15 Quail St. Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City, Rizal

Store Hours: Monday to Saturday,11:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday, we are closed.


3. Urban Essentials(Store)
I've been known this store ever since before I got pregnant because they're selling a Wink Binder Recovery Shapewear that I've been saving on my Instagram for a year now. I said I'll buy this binder when I got pregnant and now this is time. Haha! I read a lot of reviews about this binder on how it helps on their birth recovery or in their Pospartum Journey especially if you gave birth via CS or any abdominal surgery because it gives a strong compression plus it's breathable. Getting back you in shape is also a plus!😉

ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
I browse their website on what more item can I buy more beside the binder so the shipping I'll paid will be worth it. I also bought the Ultrafresh Thin Diaper Small size since I also read a lot of reviews too about this diaper, a stampin tots and a pillow case for my Snug-a-hug maternity pillow.
For the shipping fee, it is also the same option in Mother Material website. I chose the Provincial(Small Pouch) because I thought it will fit in a small pouch but then they emailed me for additional shipping Php275 for a box because the diaper didn't fit in a small pouch.

Review:
Everything was smooth and fast. They are active in Instagram and Email. I messaged them via DM in Instagram to ask the size for my binder because my size was near to Large tho I was thinking that is too big for me. They ask me these following questions:
1. Please measure tightly your underbust
2. also the biggest part of your tummy.
3. What was your pre pregnancy waist line?
4. When are u due?

They consider also your pre-pregnancy waist line so they said that I need to get the medium size. I chose the nude color. After completing my order I sent my proof of payment via Email and our communication to the whole transaction is by Email.

They delivered my item via LBC courier. I received my parcel after 3 days. Door-to-door.

Check their Website, Facebook, Instagram

Store Address:
Urban Essentials
2nd floor Fairway Residences
#9 Capitol Hills, Old Balara QC
Store Hours: Monday to Saturday, 9AM to 7PM

4. PMC Baby Shop(Brand)
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
And because I will be a full time mom and I have more time for doing laundries(hope so!) I bought these Cloth Diapers from this brand. I discovered it thru facebook sponsored and read some reviews too. These Cloth Diapers have already included inserts when you buy it, you can choose Bamboo, MicroFiber and Hemp inserts.

Difference of inserts:
The difference is their absorbency. On average, microfiber can last up to 3 hours; bamboo charcoal can last up to 4-5 hours; and hemp up to 6+ hours.

I chose the Bamboo Charcoal insert because it stay dry, soft to touch, less odors because of the charcoal and quick to dry after washing. But you can mixed your inserts depends on your baby if he/she is a heavy wetter. Check their website for more info.

I'll still used a disposable diaper but only if we're going outside like malls, reunions, or every night etc., But since there's still a quarantine and as much as possible we want to save money from using diapers, save our planet🌏 and to avoid rashes too😉, that's why I decided to used these cloth diapers.

These Clothe diapers are ideal for everyday use, washable, reusable and adjustable to fit newborns up to 2.5 years old. Waterproof with polyester outer materials to avoid leaks, chemical-free, gentle to skin and quick to dry.
Outer: Polyester
Inner: Suede Cloth

Review:
When the quarantine have started, they stopped processing orders for provincial area so I have a little problem with that. I checked their facebook page almost every week to see if they have an announcement for delivery outside Metro(yes I'm obsessed on this brand. Haha!😆) And thankfully last June 1 they now processing orders for outside Metro Manila but through Shopee only. After reading the announcement, I immediately ordered it in their store. I chose the 5pcs Alva Baby Cloth diapers with 5pcs Bamboo Charcoal inserts(Unisex). After placing my order, I chatted the store to give me the available prints for Unisex and they immediately sent all the available prints. I'm sooo obsessed to the prints that I chose! It's soo cute especially the cactus print one. Haha😄 All their Clothe Diapers are Alva Baby Brand

The courier is Ninjavan so I expected that I'll received my parcel some delays. I received it 5 days after shipping. Door-to-door. I paid via Gcash but they accept COD.



For Clothing Brands and Accessories:
1. Bamberry(Brand)
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
When I had my prenatal checkup during this ECQ(finally!) they release a new collection kimono rompers with cute prints like — Lemon, Orange, Strawberry and Avocado. I told to myself that I will buy one of these rompers right after my checkup and we found out the gender(it's a girl!). So we bought the Lemon print so that my next child can wear it too even it's a boy(let's just be practical😉). This is our first gift for our lo😊
I also bought a knotted hat and headwrap with the same print, this is separated in Kimono romper🙂

I super love the fabric because it was made in Bamboo too! It's so breathable and soft💞
They also offer blankets, pajamas for toddler, rompers, accessories and robes for mommies all made in Bamboo. I'm planning to order more here🙂

Review:
I ordered to their website directly and sent my proof of payment via email. It was said that they need 3-5 business days for Metro Manila and 5-7 days for Provincial/International for shipment due to influx of orders. They shipped my order after 7 days. They sent an email for the tracking number, the courier is JRS and I received it 3 days after shipping. It was a smooth transaction with them and they are responsive also in their social media accounts if you have in inquiry🙂

Check their Website, Facebook, Instagram

2. Shopee
Of course I ordered some clothes and accessories too in Shopee because it's way cheaper. So here are the stores and items that I ordered. Link of store is provided.

Store Name: aqua5.ph(Overseas)
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
It was from overseas so I'm a bit worried because of the virus. But I read some reviews on the shop that they received the item safe and fast despite the ecq. Shopee also said that they make sure that all the parcels on their sorting hub was disinfected everyday and hour. Couriers also disinfect all the parcels they received before delivery, so I tried to order. Of course after I received the parcel I also disinfect it first and wash it immediately.

I ordered unisex clothes since we still didn't know the gender that time. Everything was good but I thinks it's a bit small on it's size. I received it 8 days after shipping. Courier is J&T and cash on delivery.

Store Name: hugsnkisses(Metro Manila)
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
I've been eyeing this store because of their St. Patrick's items. It's more cheap here than the website of St. Patrick itself. I've been wanting to order St. Patrick clothes especially their sleepsuits. Some of them are almost sold out and all the reviews are 5 star. Luckily there's still stock for sleepsuit so I ordered it immediately with these mittens and booties and another sleepsuit but the sleeves are short.

They don't offer cash on delivery so I paid via Gcash. Delivery is 3 days after shipping via J&T and I looove the quality! It was worth to buy. Items has a SM tag and you'll see the price when you buy it in malls. Superb to this store🙂

Store Name: babyme.ph(Overseas)
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
I loooove all the items that I ordered here. It's all in good quality and fast delivery too unlike in aqua.ph store. Especially the yellow dress that I ordered, I'm so obsessed!🥰 I love the kimono romper that I ordered too. The shoes and socks are so cute too and also the headbands. The seller is very responsive. I received my parcel 5 days after shipping via J&T — Door to door. Will definitely order here again🙂

3. Baby Elements(Brand)
ECQ: Baby Haul 2020 Part 2
Saw this brand via IG Sponsored and got attracted to these cute beanies. Just notice that this brand have just started recently so I didn't see any reviews yet.

I messaged them via Instagram and they are responsive in all my inquiries. I bought 3 Beanies and 3 bibdanas. My transaction with them was smooth and fast, they shipped my order the next day and I received my parcel after 2 days via LBC. Door-to-door.

I love the fabric. The bibdanas are so soft and the beanies fabric is thick which is good. Aside from these they also offer clothes and socks or a newborn gift set for boy and girl.

Check their Facebook, Instagram


Hope this blog helps to you mommies! If you have any questions just comment down below or message on my Instagram and stay safe everyone!❤️

You May Also Like

0 comments