Bean Leaf Review + Life Update

by - 11:49:00 PM

Hello!! It's been a while since I posted here. Way back 2020, I stopped posting because I am preparing for our baby's arrival. She's 1 year and 6 months old now!! Time flies isn't it?🥰 I've been mia for the past years. There's a lot of things happened for the past years including the covid cases that really affects so many lives. Thankfully, we're now under Level 1 which allows kids to go outside like malls, can dine-in in restaurants and playgrounds. (Thank God!)🙏

Ever since Lilli was born I became a full-time housewife, my husband doesn't want me to work because he want me to just focus on our baby so  I've been really busy and I don't do blog for a while. So Lilli is a toddler now, I can finally be able to write here and do a video-blog if I have some more time. Haha!

So I'm gonna share this new resto we found along four lanes(FYI we lived in Balanga Bataan😊) we bring Lilli to Kidzoona in a mall and then we're looking a resto we can dine-in for dinner and just found this one.

We ordered Pork Sisig(Php190), Mozarella cheese stick(Php135), Baked Macaroni(Php140), Garlic Parmesan Chicken wings(Php175), Blueberry Cheesecake(Forgot the price😅)

We enjoyed the food. I think it is worth of it's price. The ambiance of the place was nice. It's quiet and I recommend you to get there around 4-5pm if you want to dine-in outside so it's not that hot. 

But there's a little mosquitoes outside so it's better you bring mosquito repellent for your kids. The staff was nice too😊.

If you happen to drop by in Balanga Bataan, visit and try their foods! It's just along in Four Lanes😉

I include this on my vlog. It's actually my first vlog since the last post I made last 2019. Will link it here😉

Here's their updated menu as of 2022:


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/balangabeanleaf/

Website: http://beanleaf.com.ph/

Opening hours: Everyday at 11:00am to 9pm

Address: 28 Enrique Garcia Senior Ave., Four Lanes Tuyo, Balanga City Bataan


You May Also Like

0 comments